Related Serious Chess Coaching

Hello! My name is Chandrashekhar Koravi , a 31 year-old rated player from India. My FIDE rating is 1933 (July 2019).  I am a professional coach and player.
I am looking for serious students. Chess is a game that requires a lot of study and dedication. If you are willing to put in the necessary hours to improve, I will give you my full attention as a coach and mentor.
Thanks!
Email       : koravi1@gmail.com
Contact    : +91-9960640234
Skype      : chandrashekharkoravi

If you are interested, please click this and fill the form

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chess and Education: Developing Cognitive, Social, and Emotional Skills Across Ages

Chess Training Techniques: Structuring Your Practice for Optimal Results

Common Mistakes and Strategies to Avoid Them