Calculate all your thinking process- White to play


                                                                     White to play

This is the position I was looking during my practice sessions.Its white to move and looks as if it should be winning.Your task is to  find the candidate moves as you do in the game and calculate all the lines possible till the end also try to evaluate the final position.If you know this position before try to find why other moves are not working..It could be a good exercise.Please don't tell me you got the correct answer on the first attempt.Its very hard unless you know the position or the correct idea..Try to post how and why your move is the best.All the best !!

After making some videos in marathi.I made my first video in english.In this video series I will try to explain some position which I came across and found it intresting and instructive.I hope you like this videos -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chess and Education: Developing Cognitive, Social, and Emotional Skills Across Ages

Chess Training Techniques: Structuring Your Practice for Optimal Results

Common Mistakes and Strategies to Avoid Them