Having a bad day

(Position after Black's Rh6)
Its my game against Kahane Bhavesh..I was having white pieces and was exited with the fact that Black's king was still in the center,so my basic enctint was to attack some how on the king.I made some premature moves in order to attack his king before..After thinking I released that Black has a threat of Rg6 hitting my g2 pawn..And it would be helped by the monster of b7
                     I played the terrible move Na5??? putting the knight on rim without thinking as I wanted to swap the bishop first.
Now its Black to play
Black has a long think of 20 minutes and played the move which I didn't calculated..Can you guess what I missed in the game..and calculate all the variations?? My opponent played that move but didn't continue correctly..Can you do better than my opponent ?? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chess and Education: Developing Cognitive, Social, and Emotional Skills Across Ages

Chess Training Techniques: Structuring Your Practice for Optimal Results

Common Mistakes and Strategies to Avoid Them